Vicente Octavio Anaya Gómez
- Degree in Law/National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Higher Post-Graduate Course in Banking and Financial Law/National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Associate at Chávez Vargas Minutti Abogados, S.C.
- Legal Consultant at Price Waterhouse Coopers, S.C.
- Intern at Coca-Cola Femsa, S.A.B de C.V.
- Intern at Astra Zeneca, S.A. de C.V.
- Intern at Public Notaries´ Offices 140 and 236, S.C.
Vicente has provided legal advice internally to various business divisions of multi-national companies, as well as to several clients on commercial, civil, corporate, financial and banking matters.
Vicente has also participated in negotiations with private companies, credit institutions, stockbrokers, investment funds and States, of sale and purchase, supply chain, services, pure leasing, financial leasing, financing, derivatives market (ISDA Mast>
Vicente also has experience in consultations for the implementation of businesses under the regulatory standards of the United Mexican State, corporate governance compliance, debt issues, the preparation of annual reports and other internal corporate and stock market obligations.