- Bachelors in Law, by Universidad Panamericana.
Exchange semester in Suffolk University Law School.
- Master’s degree in Financial Law Institutions, by Universidad Panamericana.
- Postgraduate studies in Contracts, by Universidad Panamericana.
- Diploma in Business Law, by Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de Mexico.
- Diploma in Energy Law, by Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Associate in Chavez Vargas Minutti Abogados, S.C., since 2014.
- Lawyer in Gomez Arnaiz Abogados, S.C.
- Internship in Mayorquín Rodríguez y Castillo, S.C.
Cynthia has vast experience in structuring legal schemes for implementing infrastructure projects (concessions and / or service provision projects), as well as public-private partnerships, from its structuring and preparation of Unsolicited Proposals, preparation of legal documents for bid procedures and their participation (toll roads, water, transport and hospital projects), as well as the implementation, financing and development of the respective projects.
Likewise, she has participated in multiple national and international bid procedures for the execution of public infrastructure contracts, services provision and goods acquisition.
Moreover, she has participated in financing, corporate structure, strategy and planning for all types of projects, including real estate development (legal advice in credit agreements, collaterals and payment sources for banks and developers), as well as in purchase and selling projects in their operation stage, advising Clients in the audit, structuring and implementation process.
She has also participated in developing opinions for Rating Agencies in respect to diverse credit structures, in the revision and development of all type of agreements, maintenance of corporate structures, including also active participation in shareholders meetings, board sessions and technical committees for several companies, as well in diverse legal and compliance audits for banking institutions.