Carlos César Cárdenas Sánchez
- Master in Corporate Law ECCC - (September 2021 - present).
-Diploma at Comprehensive Training of Regulatory Compliance, Transparency and Anticorruption Officers by the GIAO, from the Research, Analysis and Opinion Group of the House of Representatives’ Transparency and Anticorruption Committee and the INACIEP. (September 2020 - April 2021).
- Specialist in Financial Law, graduated with an average of 9.50, from the Graduate School of Law of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, University City (August 2014 - December 2015). Degree obtained through professional examination in which Cárdenas defended the research project on “Prevention of Money Laundering”.
-Diploma in Family Law , graduated with a 9.35 average, from the Law School of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, University City (2010 - 2011).
-Law degree , graduated with an average of 9.78, from the Law School of the National Autonomous University of Mexico, University City (2003 - 2008).
-Certification as a Regulatory Compliance, Transparency and Anticorruption Officer by the GIAO, from the House of Representatives’ Research, Analysis and Opinion Group of the Transparency and Anticorruption Commission and the INACIEP. (October 2021).
- CMI - Internal Auditor Certification on the ISO 19011: 2018 Standard for the ISO 37001: 2016 Standard - Anti-Bribery Management Systems - Requirements Guidance for its Use (September 2020).
- Seminar - Auditor and Compliance Officer in Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing in Mexico, by the Faculty of Accounting and Administration of the Autonomous University of Mexico (August 2020).
- NYCE-SIGE Certification as Internal Auditor on the ISO 37001: 2016 Standard - Anti-bribery Management Systems - Guidance Requirements for their Use according to the Procedure for the Certification of Persons and the ISO 19011: 2018 Standard, granted by "NYCE" Standardization and NYCE, SC Certification (June 2019).
1) Head of the Chief Compliance Officers and the Global Compliance Function (August 2020 - Present).
2) Compliance Officer of Chávez Vargas Minutti Abogados, S.C. (February 2020 - Present).
3) Compliance Officer of CHM Compliance S.A.P.I. de C.V. (May 2020 - Present).
4) Director of Legal Administration of Shared Production Contracts in the National Hydrocarbons Commission. (December 2018 - March 2019).
5) Commissioner Advisor in the Governing Body of the National Hydrocarbons Commission (July 2018 - November 2018).
6) Area Director attached to the General Directorate of Contracts (August 2017 - June 2018).
7) Senior Financial Lawyer attached to the General Counsel Corporate Legal Department and the Chief Compliance Officer Evercore Casa de Bolsa, S.A. de C.V. (April 2012 - July 2017).
8) Senior Financial Lawyer attached to the General Counsel Corporate Legal Department and the Chief Compliance Officer Protego Casa de Bolsa, S.A. de C.V. (March 2011 -March 2012).
9) Advisor to the Supervisor in the Attorney General's Office. (December 2010 - March 2011).
10) Deputy Director of the Attorney General's Office (June 2010 - November 2010).
11) National Banking and Securities Commission (November 2008 - September 2009).
12) Notary 230 of Mexico City, Notary Alfredo Bazúa Witte (August 2006 - July 2007).
13) Foreign Trade Seminar, UNAM School of Law, (December 2005 - June 2006).
Carlos César is an expert lawyer in financial law: regulation of financial markets and commercial law. Cárdenas has extensive experience in regulation to combat money laundering, prevention of terrorist financing, prevention of organized crime financing, and best practices against bribery and corruption. Also held appointments in the Mexican public administration at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.