Brian Minutti Aguirre
- Degree in Law from the University of the Americas, Puebla.
- Major in International Law from the University of the Americas, Puebla.
- Major in Legal Standards and Practices in Financial Markets/Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Master's Degree in Business Management with a Major in Advanced Corporate Finances/Monterrey Technology and Higher Education Institute (EGADE).
- Master's Degree in Finances/Monterrey Technology and Higher Education Institute
- Partner Director of Chávez Vargas Abogados S.C.
- International Associate of Chadbourne & Parke L.L.P.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Actinver
Brian Minutti advises national and foreign companies, as well as states and municipalities on a wide range of financial transactions.
Brian also represents issuers in all types of public securities offerings, as well as creditors and debtors in credit transactions and restructures.
He advises rating agencies authorized in Mexico on the issuance of credit opinions in relation to structured securities.
Brian has participated actively in various securitizations, mergers and acquisitions, infrastructure projects, as well as the legal constitution and planning of different companies and private capital funds.
In the same manner, Brian Minutti has broad experience in the legal structuring of complex financial transactions, including the implementation of specific purpose vehicles, the design of all types of trusts, the review and preparation of prompt payment guarantees, as well as the instrumentation and implementation to derivatives transactions