Alma Guadalupe Soria Licea
- Degree in Law/National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Degree in Business Law/National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Graphologist/Handwriting Expert / Mexican Graphology and Criminal Law College.
- Major in Financial Law/National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Associate at Chávez Vargas Minutti Abogados, S.C.
- Corporate Manager at Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Senior Attorney at Grupo Aeroméxico.
- Intern at Galaz, Yamazaki, Ruiz Urquiza, S.C. (Deloitte Mexico).
Alma has broad experience in corporate law, she has participated in the legal constitution and planning of different companies, corporate restructures, mergers and transformation of different companies.
Alma has also been actively involved in different areas of the law such as corporate audits and legal opinions in the private sector, contractual analysis, assurance of intellectual property, privacy policies, among other corporate matters.
She is currently participating actively in the corporate maintenance and update of different companies through the preparation of stockholders' and board of directors' meeting minutes, and the implementation of corporate governance and regulatory compliance standards.